2 capsicums, cut into large chunks
2 large zucchini, cut into chunks
2 corncobs, cut into small chunks
2 large red onions, cut into thin wedges
olive oil cooking spray
2 tbsp pesto or gluten-free pesto
juice of ½ orange
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Divide vegetables evenly between the 16 skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high. Spray vegetable skewers with cooking spray. Add to the barbecue and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Transfer skewers to a serving platter and brush with pesto mix.