½ x 400 g packet digestive biscuits
½ cup desiccated coconut
125 g unsalted butter, melted
2 x 85 g packets pineapple-flavoured jelly crystals
1 cup boiling water
1 ½ cups cold water
250 g block cream cheese, at room temperature, chopped
300 ml tub thickened cream, whipped
⅓ cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- Grease a 24cm springform pan (base measuring 22cm). Do not invert base. Line base with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and coconut in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press evenly over base of pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Stir in cold water. Reserve 1 cup of jelly in a jug. Set aside at room temperature. Refrigerate remaining jelly for about 2 hours, or until just set.
- Process cream cheese and the just-set remaining jelly in same, clean food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and half the pulp until just combined. Spoon over biscuit base. Smooth over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Gently pour reserved jelly over top of cheesecake. Drizzle with remaining passionfruit pulp. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- To serve, remove side of pan. Transfer to a serving plate. Cut into wedges.