‘It did scare me.’
While her husband didn’t suffer any serious injuries from biting into the nail-embedded spring roll, the couple still reported it to police.
Jackie told Seven News she was interviewed by detectives for an hour on Friday afternoon, and authorities are investigating.
A Woolworths spokesperson said: 'We're aware of the report and the store has been in touch with the customer.
'The details have been reported to the supplier, and we stand ready to assist them and food authorities as they look into the matter.
'We’re not aware of any other reports of a similar nature about this product at this time.'