350 g packet fresh chow mein noodles
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
500 g pork stir-fry strips
200 g packet fresh coleslaw
2 stalks celery thinly sliced diagonally
2 green spring onions thinly sliced diagonally
1 bunch pak choy trimmed thinly shredded
½ cup oyster sauce
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
toasted sesame seeds to serve
- Prepare chow mein noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to same hot wok. Add coleslaw and celery. Stir-fry for 1 minute
- Return pork to wok with noodles, onions, pak choy and combined sauces and sesame oil. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until pork is cooked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with extra green spring onions.