600 g baby potatoes
8 chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp Portuguese chicken seasoning
1 large red capsicum
1 packet frozen mini corn on the cob
- Cut potatoes in half. Place on an oven tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken in seasoning. Place in an oiled roasting pan.
- Cook potatoes and chicken in a hot oven (200C) for 35 minutes.
- Chop capsicum and add to chicken. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden.
- Cook four corn cobbettes according to packet directions. Drain. Serve with chicken and potatoes.