750 ml prosecco
1 cup caster sugar
10 leaves gold-strength gelatine
200 g fresh raspberries
250 g fresh ricotta
Extra 2 Tbsp caster sugar
Finely grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
8 amaretti biscuits, crushed
- Put prosecco and sugar in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is hot. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, put gelatine leaves in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to stand for 4-5 minutes or until sheets are soft. Drain leaves and squeeze out excess water. Add leaves to warm prosecco mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Put raspberries in a 5-cup capacity jelly mould. Carefully pour in prosecco mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Put ricotta, extra sugar and lemon zest and juice in the bowl of a food processor, then process until smooth.
- Dip jelly mould in hot water for 5 seconds to loosen, then invert jelly onto a serving plate. Dollop whipped ricotta on side of plate and sprinkle over crushed biscuits. Serve.