500 g chicken breast strips
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
½ cup mild korma curry paste
300 ml tub light cooking cream
½ cup water
100 g baby spinach leaves
Toasted flaked almonds, to garnish
Pappadums, to serve
- Combine chicken, half the oil and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until soft. Stir in korma curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add cream and water. Bring to boil. Return chicken to pan with spinach. Stir until spinach wilts.
- Garnish with almonds. Serve with pappadums.