470 g packet vanilla cake mix
liquid pink food colouring
liquid blue food colouring
liquid green food colouring
1 packet Skittles fruit chews or other fruit-flavoured chewy lollies
250 g tub spreadable cream cheese
2 tbsp icing sugar mixture
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Prepare cake mix according to packet directions. Divide among three bowls, tinting each with a different food colouring. Alternately place spoonfuls of each mixture into pan. Use a skewer to swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 25 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Remove. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- To make frosting, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cake. Decorate with skittles.