250 g packet shortbread biscuits
1 cup shredded coconut
⅓ cup caster sugar
⅓ cup plain flour
125 g unsalted butter, melted
2 cups frozen raspberries
Sour cream topping
300 ml sour cream
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp caster sugar
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in coconut, sugar, flour and butter until well combined. Press firmly over base of prepared pan. Sprinkle over raspberries.
- To make topping, whisk all ingredients in a jug until smooth. Pour over raspberries.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 40 minutes, or until topping is just set. Remove from oven. Cool in pan. Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or overnight until cold.
- To serve, cut into squares.