½ cup pepitas
2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
100 g butter, chopped, softened
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
12 corn cobs
Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Put pepitas, sweet chilli sauce and paprika in a small bowl and stir until well coated. Arrange in a single layer on prepared tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until pepitas are golden. Set aside and allow to cool completely on tray, then roughly chop. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, put butter, garlic and parsley in a medium bowl and beat well with a wooden spoon until combined smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the husks and silks from corn, reserving husks. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add corn and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well. Arrange corn in a single layer on a large oven tray and spoon over dollops of butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes until corn is tender and butter is melted over corn.
- Meanwhile, wash reserved husks in cold water, then drain well and dry thoroughly. Arrange dry husks over a large serving platter.
- Arrange hot roast corn on husks whole, or slice them into smaller pieces, then scatter with spiced pepitas to serve.