800 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 x 90 g ciabatta rolls, cut into ½cm slices
1 clove garlic, crushed
200 g feta cheese, coarsely cumbled
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
1 pinch dried chilli flakes
2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
2 tbsp lemon juice
120 g mixed salad leaves
- Toss pumpkin with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season. Spread over an oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, toss bread with garlic and another 1 tbsp of the oil. Place on a separate oven tray.
- Toss feta with thyme, rind and chilli. Sprinkle over bread.
- Cook in same hot oven (200C) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Combine warm pumpkin with zucchini, onion and half the croutons and feta. Drizzle over combined juice and remaining oil. Serve over salad leaves. Top with remaining croutons and feta.