½ butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
2 x 300 g packets nigari hard tofu, cut into 2 cm slices
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
⅓ cup oriental fried noodle salad dressing
salt and pepper to taste
250 g microwaveable brown basmati and quinoa blend
200 g green beans, trimmed, cut in half lengthways
1 large avocado, chopped
60 g mixed salad leaves
- Toss pumpkin and tofu with oil and 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a large bowl. Spread over two large oven trays lined with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for 15 minutes, or until tender
- Meanwhile, heat rice mix according to packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- To serve, add warm pumpkin and tofu to rice mixture. Toss through beans, avocado, salad leaves and remaining dressing