600 g sweet potato peeled
2 parsnips peeled
2 red onions
¼ cup olive oil (60 mls)
375 g block frozen puff pastry thawed
300 mls sour cream
1 tblsp balti curry paste
2 tblsps thinly sliced basil leaves
- Cut potato, parsnip and zucchini into 2cm pieces. Cut onion into 2cm wedges. Toss in oil. Spread over two oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 35 to 45 minutes, removing onion and zucchini once browned. Cool.
- Roll pastry out to a 30cm x 40cm rectangle. Place on a greased oven tray. Fold in edges twice to make a border. Spread with ¼ cup of sour cream then paste. Top with vegies.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with basil. Serve with remaining sour cream.