4 x 250 g baby sweet potatoes, halved lengthways
extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
2 tsp brown mustard seeds
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp ground cardamom
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp ground Himalayan pink salt
400 g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp chilli oil or sauce, to serve
chopped fresh parsley, to serve
sea salt flakes, to serve
½ cup Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp tamari soy sauce or soy sauce
¼ cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting dish with baking paper. Put potatoes in prepared tray. Spray with olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes or until tender and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine seeds, turmeric, cardamom, powder and salt in a small bowl. Add chickpeas and stir to combine.
- Place olive oil in a medium ovenproof dish and heat in oven for 5 minutes. Add chickpea mixture and shake to coat. Return to oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring once, or beginning to crisp.
- Meanwhile, to make tahini dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Arrange potatoes on a platter. Spread with a spoonful of tahini dressing. Sprinkle with chickpea mixture. Drizzle sparingly with chilli oil or sauce, then sprinkle with parsley and salt to serve.