250 g punnet mini roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
1 corncob, husk and silk removed
4 filo pastry sheets
¼ cup skim milk
40 g goat's cheese, crumbled
2 cups baby spinach leaves
200 g cooked beetroot cut into wedges
2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line a baking tray. Arrange tomatoes cut-side up on tray and spray with cooking spray. Wrap corn in foil and add to tray. Roast for 20 min until tomato softens and corn is tender. Remove foil from corn. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Reduce oven to 180°C(160°C fan-forced). Spray two 11cm loose-based flan tins with cooking spray.
- Stack pastry sheets,spraying each layer with cooking spray. Cut pastry stack in half. Line each prepared tin with a pastry half, trimming any excess. Place onto a tray.
- Whisk eggs and milk ina small bowl. Season with pepper. Cut corn from cob. Spread half the corn evenly over each pastry base. Top with half the roasted tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese evenly over each. Pour over egg mixture. Bake for 25-30 min or until quiches are set.
- Put spinach, beetrootand remaining corn in a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Add remaining roasted tomatoes and toss gently to mix through. Remove quiches from tins and put on serving plates. Divide salad between plates and drizzle with glaze.