¾ cup shredded coconut (60 g)
200 g packet green apple flavoured liquorice
200 g packet raspberry flavoured liquorice
250 g packet marshmallows
½ cup unsalted roasted peanuts (70 g), optional
2 x 375 g packets milk choc melts
1 cup white choc melts (160 g)
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Cook coconut in a frying pan, stirring occasionally, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- Chop liquorice into 1cm pieces. Add to coconut with marshmallows and peanuts, if using.
- Stir milk chocolate in a large heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Stir into coconut mixture until evenly coated. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Stir white chocolate in a heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Spoon into a small snap lock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag. Snip tip.
- Drizzle white chocolate over rocky road mixture. Refrigerate until firm.
- To serve, lift from pan. Cut into squares.