½ x 200 g packet milk chocolate-coated sandwich biscuits with chocolate cream filling
2 x 1 litre tubs chocolate ice-cream
½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
190 g bag raspberry gummy lollies, halved
100 g mini pink and white marshmallows
ice magic, or other chocolate hard set topping, to serve
- Line base and side of a 22cm springform pan (base measures 20cm) with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Sprinkle over base of prepared pan.
- Place ice-cream in large bowl. Stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes, or until softened. Stir until smooth. Add coconut, half the raspberries and mallows. Stir until combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth over top.
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries and mallows over top. Cover. Freeze for about 6 hours, or overnight until firm.
- Just before serving, remove side of pan and lining paper. Transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle over Ice Magic.