50 g butter
3 chicken breast fillets
1 cup packaged stuffing mix
1.3 kg pumpkin peeled, chopped
24 g sachet roast chicken gravy
½ cup white wine (125 ml)
200 g green beans trimmed, cooked
200 g broccoli cut into florets, cooked
- Spread half the butter across the centre of a large sheet of baking paper. Lay chicken close together in opposite directions. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on top. Flatten slightly with a rolling pin until fillets join.
- Make stuffing according to directions. Mound across centre of chicken and roll in paper. Place in paper in a roasting pan.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for 35 minutes or until cooked. Remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- Boil or microwave pumpkin until tender. Season. Mash with remaining butter. Make gravy according to packet directions. Add wine. Simmer until thickened.
- Serve chicken with mash and greens. Top with gravy.