3 skinless atlantic salmon fillets (250 g)
olive oil spray
250 g snow peas cut lengthways into thin strips
1 ripe avocado chopped
1 Lebanese cucumber sliced diagonally
70 g baby kale
1 cup coriander leaves
2 green spring onions thinly sliced diagonally
1 tbsp sesame seeds lightly toasted
2 tbsp white chia seeds
1 lime halved to serve
2 tbsp tamari
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp fresh ginger finely grated
2 tsp avocado oil
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug.
- Brush salmon fillets with 1 tbsp of the dressing. Spray lightly with olive oil.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add salmon fillets. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove and cool. Flake into large pieces.
- Place snow peas, avocado, cucumber, kale, coriander, onions and both seeds in a large bowl. Add flaked salmon. Drizzle with half the remaining dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve salad with remaining dressing and lime halves.