4 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
30 g sachet Mexican seasoning
300 g red cabbage, thinly shredded
1 iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
½ cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
8 tortillas, heated
lime wedges, to serve
2 corn cobs, kernels removed
1 cup low-fat sour cream
½ tsp finely grated fresh lime rind
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
100 g feta cheese, finely crumbled
- To make creamed corn, boil, steam or microwave corn until tender. Drain. Combine with cream, rind and juice. Season. Sprinkle with feta.
- Cut salmon lengthways into 2cm-wide strips. Gently combine with seasoning.
- Heat an oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add salmon in two batches. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine cabbage with lettuce and coriander in a bowl.
- Serve salmon with cabbage mixture, creamed corn, tomatoes, tortillas and lime wedges.