300 ml tub thickened cream
¾ cup caramel spread
250 g tub mascarpone
Generous pinch salt
18 sponge finger biscuits (225 g)
fresh raspberries, to decorate
2 tbsp instant coffee granules
½ cup boiling water
⅓ cup Bailey's Irish cream liqueur
- To make coffee liquid, dissolve coffee in boiling water in a heatproof jug. Stir in ¼ cup of the Baileys. Transfer in a shallow dish.
- Beat cream, remaining Baileys and 1/3 cup of caramel spread in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks. Add marscapone. Beat until firm peaks form.
- Combine remaining caramel spread with salt in a bowl.
- Dip six biscuits, one at a time, into coffee liquid, turning to coat evenly. Take care not to over-soak. Arrange over base of a serving bowl (8-cup capacity). Top with one-third of the cream mixture. Drizzle with one-third of the caramel mixture.
- Repeat to make another two layers with remaining biscuits, coffee liquid, cream and caramel mixtures. Cover and refrigerate for four hours, or overnight.
- Decorate with raspberries.