1 ¼ cups plain flour
½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
125 g butter, melted
Melted dark chocolate, to decorate
Extra caramel spread, to decorate
150 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
150 g butter, chopped
1 cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
⅓ cup plain flour
2 tbsp self-raising flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
⅓ cup Nestle Top 'n' fill
¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in butter. Press evenly over base of pan.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Cool.
- To make brownie, place chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove bowl. Stir in sugar then eggs until combined. Add combined sifted flours and cocoa. Stir until combined. Pour over cooked base.
- Combine caramel and salt in a small bowl. Drop spoonfuls over top of brownie mixture. Swirl with a fork until just combined.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 35 minutes, or until just firm to touch. Cool in pan.
- Lift slice from pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate and extra caramel.