3 tbsp milk
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
1 leek, finely sliced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
6 silverbeet leaves (stems discarded), shredded
2 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
8 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 tbsp small basil leaves
80 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine the eggs and egg whites, milk and mustard in a medium bowl and whisk until just combined. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof frying pan (around 20 cm in diameter) over medium heat.
- Add the leek and fry for 1–2 minutes, until starting to soften. Add the garlic and fry for another minute, then add the sliverbeet and vinegar, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes, or until the silverbeet has wilted. Scatter with the tomatoes and pour on the egg mixture.
- Continue to cook for 5–6 minutes, until the frittata is just beginning to set. Scatter with the basil leaves and parmesan. Transfer to a preheated grill and cook for 7–8 minutes, until golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve.