½ x 250 g packet Arnott's Sao biscuits or other plain square crackers
50 g butter, melted
300 ml carton sour cream, plus extra to serve
2 tbsp horseradish cream
¼ cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra to serve
¾ cup finely grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper, to taste
150 g packet smoked Atlantic salmon, skin removed, flaked
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Process crackers in a food processor to form coarse crumbs. Add butter. Pulse until just combined. Sprinkle evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Whisk eggs, both creams, chopped dill and ½ cup of the parmesan in a medium jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over crumb mixture. Top evenly with salmon. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for 25 minutes, or until just set and top is golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate in pan, covered, until cold.
- To serve, lift frittata out of pan onto a chopping board. Cut into squares. Top with a dollop of sour cream and dill sprigs.