500 g beef mince
1 tbsp Smokey Barbecue Seasoning
2 x 25 cm white pita breads
2 x 50 g sachets pizza sauce
1 cup grated tasty cheese
2 tomatoes, chopped
½ small red onion, finely chopped
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook mince and seasoning in a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked. Remove.
- Place pita bread on separate, oiled oven trays. Spread sauce evenly over bases.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over each base. Divide warm mince mixture evenly over bases. Sprinkle another ¼ cup cheese over each one.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion and parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot pizzas topped with tomato mixture.