Makes 24 biscuits at approx. 130 calories each.
- 1 1/4 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat oven 160°.
- In a large bowl combine oats, sifted flour, coconut, caster sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add honey and water and stir.
- Add bicarb to saucepan. Once it begins to bubble and rise, remove from heat and stir through dry ingredients.
- Once well combined, roll balls (approx. heaped Tbsp) of the mixture and place on baking trays.
- Gently press the centre of each ball.
- Cook for 10 - 12 mins - slightly longer if you prefer the edges more crunchy.