600 g frozen raw peeled prawns, thawed
2 tbsp barbecue spice blend
½ cup garlic butter spread
3 tomatoes, chopped
500 g frozen mixed vegetables
Crusty bread, to serve (optional)
- Toss prawns in half the spice
- Cook prawns in two batches, cooking each batch in 2 tablespoons of the butter spread in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Stir occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from pan. Wipe pan clean.
- Heat remaining butter spread in same frying pan. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute, or until soft. Return prawns to pan with 2 tablespoons water and remaining spice. Season with salt and pepper. Stir for about 1 minute or until hot.
- Boil, steam or microwave vegetables until tender.
- Serve vegetables with prawn mixture and crusty bread.