250 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
200 g Greek feta, crumbled
½ cup finely grated parmesan
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
Tzatziki dip, to serve
- Squeeze out excess moisture from spinach. Place into a large bowl. Add onions, garlic, feta and 1/3 cup of the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix until well combined.
- Lay pastry sheets on a clean bench. Divide spinach mixture evenly over sheets. Spread to edges. Roll up tightly. Trim and discard ends. Cut each pastry roll into 10 equal pieces. Place 2cm apart, cut-side up, on two large oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan evenly over pastries.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Remove. Cool for 10 minutes on trays.
- Serve warm pastries with tzatziki dip.