2 medium eggplants, cut into 1cm pieces
⅓ cup olive oil
4 x 200 g beef porterhouse steaks
2 tsp Greek seasoning
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
½ cup fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste
100 g Greek feta, crumbled
bottled balsamic dressing, to serve
- Brush both sides of eggplant slices with oil.
- Heat an oiled, large, chargrill plate over a medium to high heat. Add eggplant in two batches. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until charred and tender. Remove. Cover to keep warm
- Meanwhile, toss beef with seasoning.
- Heat the same oiled chargrill plate over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest
- Combine tomatoes and parsley. Season with salt and pepper
- Serve beef over eggplant. Top with tomato mixture, then feta. Drizzle with dressing.