2 x 180 g boneless and skinless firm-fleshed fish fillets (we used ling)
1 lemon, thinly sliced into 6 rounds
¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut a 30 x 40cm piece of baking paper.
- Sit paper on a flat surface and put 1 of the fillets in centre.
- Arrange ½ of the lemon rounds on top of fillet.
- Arrange ½ of the flat-leaf parsley leaves over lemon.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Join 2 long parallel sides of paper together in middle. Fold paper several times to enclose.
- Fold each of the remaining paper ends several times to enclose completely. Secure parcel closed with kitchen twine. Put parcel on an oven tray.
- Repeat Steps 1 to 7 to make a second parcel using remaining fillet, lemon, flat-leaf parsley leaves and olive oil.
- Bake parcels for 12-15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- Remove twine and pull back paper from parcels to reveal fish. Serve with your favourite accompaniment.