250 g punnet fresh strawberries, washed
1 Tbsp caster sugar
6 mini jam doughnuts
8 scoops strawberry and clotted cream ice cream
- Cut four strawberries in half. Set aside to decorate.
- Hull and halve remaining strawberries. Place in a blender with sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Cut two of the doughnuts into 2cm pieces.
- To serve, divide strawberry puree among four serving glasses (1-cup capacity). Divide chopped doughnuts among glasses. Top with ice-cream scoops.
- Thread remaining doughnuts onto straws. Place in glasses. Decorate sundaes with halved strawberries.