3 medium sweet potatoes (1.3kg)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
⅓ cup finely chopped fresh chives, plus extra to serve
⅓ cup grated cheddar cheese block
⅓ cup grated mozzarella
½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
1 thinly sliced fresh red chilli, to garnish
- Cut potatoes in half lengthways. Place, cut-side up, on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle over oil. Sprinkle with paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 45 minutes, or until tender and edges are browned. Remove and cool.
- Using a spoon, scoop out flesh from centre of each potato, leaving a thin shell, being careful not to tear the skin. Return shells to same oven tray.
- Combine flesh in a large bowl with chives, cheeses and pepper. Mix well. Divide mixture among potato shells.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve sprinkled with extra chives and chilli.