600 g chicken thigh fillets
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
100 g packet fried noodles
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Rest, covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a jug until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil, steam or microwave broccolini until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Combine with spinach, carrots, tomatoes and onions.
- Serve vegetables topped with chicken and noodles. Drizzle over dressing.