1 large crusty cob loaf
2 x 250 g blocks cream cheese, room temperature
250 g tub sour cream
½ cup sweet chilli sauce
3 spring onions, thinly sliced (or green onions)
olive oil spray
16 cooked prawns
250 g tub baby cucumbers, halved
snow pea sprouts, to garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Take a slice from the cob and set aside. Carefully remove the centre of the cob, leaving enough bread around the crust to form a case.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream and sweet chilli sauce and beat to combine. Fold in the spring onions and season to taste with black pepper. Spoon into the prepared cob and replace the lid.
- Wrap tightly in a double layer of foil, then bake for 30-35 minutes or until centre is warmed through.
- Meanwhile, pull the soft bread centre into pieces and place onto a baking tray. Spray lightly with olive oil and bake for 5-8 min or until slightly crisp. Let cool on the tray.
- Transfer baked cob to a serving platter and surround with bread pieces, prawns and baby cucumber pieces. Garnish with snow pea sprouts.