8 chicken drumsticks
145 g sachet Lee Kum Kee sweet and sour sauce
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1 cup rice
180 g kimchi
2 small zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- Toss chicken with sauce and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Place in a single layer, on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C), turning halfway, for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water, until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Finely chop 2 tablespoons of the kimchi. Place in a bowl with zucchini and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Toss well to coat.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add zucchini mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until tender. Remove from the heat.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice with zucchini mixture and remaining kimchi.