200 g tub Greek yoghurt
¼ cup tandoori paste
3 x 175 g small chicken breast fillets
2 Lebanese cucumbers
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
1 ½ cups fresh coriander leaves
1 cup fresh mint leaves
½ cup roasted cashews
pappadums, to serve
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
½ tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine 2 tbsp of the yoghurt and paste in a large bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Transfer to an oiled roasting pan.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, until cool. Thickly slice.
- To make yoghurt dressing, combine all ingredients and remaining yoghurt in a small jug.
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthways. Cut each half diagonally into 2cm-thick wedges. Place in a large bowl with onion, coriander, mint and cashews. Add chicken. Toss well.
- Transfer salad to a serving dish. Drizzle over dressing. Top with pappadums.