2 tbsp tandoori paste
600 g chicken tenderloins
125 g packet small roti bread
2 tbsp olive oil
1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, thickly sliced
1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
1 cup firmly packed coriander leaves
1 avocado, halved, sliced
1 ⅓ cups Greek yoghurt
½ cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
1 tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make yoghurt dressing, place 1 cup of the yoghurt in a food processor with mint and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Combine paste, remaining yoghurt and chicken in a medium bowl. Stir until coated.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add rotis in two batches. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden. Remove. Cover to keep warm. Tear into large pieces.
- Heat oil in same pan over a medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove. Cut in half diagonally.
- To serve, toss lettuce, cucumber, onion, coriander, rotis and chicken in a large bowl. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with avocado. Drizzle over yoghurt dressing.