70 g low-fat Greek-style plain yoghurt
1 tbsp Patak's tandoori paste
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 x 200 g firm white fish fillets
100 g (½ cup) basmati rice
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
¼ cup mint leaves, torn
¼ red onion, cut into thin slivers
2 tbsp low-fat Greek-style plain yoghurt
1 tbsp finely shredded mint
Freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Put yoghurt, tandoori paste and lemon juice in a shallow dish and whisk to combine. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight, to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 210°C (fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cook rice in a small pan of boiling water, following pack instructions or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, remove fish from marinade and put on prepared tray. Spray with cooking spray. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- Put tomato and cucumber, mint and onion in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- To make mint yoghurt, whisk yoghurt until smooth. Stir in mint and season with pepper.
- Divide rice between serving plates. Arrange a piece of fish on top of rice. Serve with minted yoghurt and garden salad.