This no-bake cheesecake recipe will be a favourite amongst coffee lovers. With a coffee-infused cream cheese filling and an almond biscotti base, it's heavenly!
150 g packet almond biscotti
50 g unsalted butter, melted
whipped cream, to decorate
cocoa powder, for dusting
3 tsp gelatine powder
¼ cup water
250 g block low fat cream cheese
¾ cup icing sugar mixture
250 g tub mascarpone
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
2 tbsp coffee liqueur
2 tsp instant coffee granules
300 ml tub thickened cream
- Invert base of a 20cm springform pan. Grease and line base and side of pan with baking paper.
- Process biscotti in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small, heatproof jug. Sit jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add mascarpone, vanilla and combined liqueur and coffee. Beat until just combined. Beat in gelatine mixture.
- Beat cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate, covered, overnight, or until set.
- To decorate, spoon dollops of extra whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Dust with sifted cocoa.