1 ball pizza dough
2 Tbsp icing sugar mixture
2 tsp instant coffee granules
⅓ cup boiling water
¼ cup mascarpone
4 sponge fingers, broken into thirds
¼ cup chopped hazelnuts, to serve
¼ cup dark chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Roll out dough
- Bake dough for 10 minutes or until light golden.
- Meanwhile, combine icing sugar mixture, coffee granules and water in a small bowl.
- Spread mascarpone over pizza base. Dip broken biscuits briefly into coffee mixture until outer edge of biscuits has absorbed liquid, then arrange on pizza. Reserve any remaining liquid.
- Scatter over hazelnut and chocolate, then drizzle with a little of the reserved coffee mixture and serve immediately.