Proudly supported by
This is a chocoholic's dream - triple choc packed dessert flan
250 g chocolate ripple biscuits
100 g unsalted butter
100 g instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk
2 x 160 ml double cream
40 g packet Maltesers chocolate
- Invert base of a 22cm springform pan (base measures 21cm). Grease base and side.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Melt 100g butter. Add to biscuits. Process until combined.
- Press crumb mixture evenly over base and half way up side of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Make dessert mix according to packet directions using 2 cups milk. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Spoon one tub of cream over top of flan. Sprinkle over halved Maltesers. Serve with remaining cream.