1 kg pineapple
1 yellow peach
310 g can mandarin segments in syrup, drained
2 cups white marshmallows (200 g)
2 cups sour cream
½ cup shredded coconut
Toasted shredded coconut, to decorate
- Trim and discard base and top from pineapple. Cut away skin. Cut pineapple into wedges, then remove and discard core. Cut pineapple into 1cm pieces. Place in a large bowl. Reserve ½ cup for decoration.
- Cut peach in half. Remove and discard stone. Cut peach into 1cm pieces. Stir into pineapple with mandarin.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut marshmallows in half. Stir into fruit with cream and coconut.
- Divide mixture evenly among six serving glasses. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, top with reserved pineapple and toasted coconut.