425 g can tuna in oil, drained
250 g packet cream cheese, chopped
¼ cup sour cream
2 green spring onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp drained capers
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1 tsp smoked paprika
Black pepper, to taste
Extra drained capers and dill sprig, to garnish
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp ground black pepper
440 g packet pita bread
- To make pita crisps, combine oil, salt, cumin, paprika and pepper in a small jug. Cut pita into eight triangles. Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange triangles, in a single layer, on two oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- To make dip, place tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, onions, lemon rind, juice, capers, dill, paprika and pepper in a food processor. Process until just smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with extra capers and dill. Serve with pita crisps.