250 g gluten-free pasta spirals
2 tbsp olive oil
200 g cup mushrooms, sliced
1 small red capsicum, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
700 g bottle tomato passata
⅓ cup sliced black olives
Salt and pepper, to taste
425 g Sirena can tuna chunks in oil, drained and flaked
2 tbsp cornflour
1½ cups milk
1 cup grated parmesan
Baby rocket leaves and lemon wedges, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add mushrooms, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are light golden.
- Stir in passata and olives. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Stir in pasta and tuna. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Blend cornflour with ¼ cup of the milk in small jug until smooth. Heat remaining milk in a medium saucepan. Stir in cornflour mixture. Bring to the boil, stirring, until thickened. Remove. Stir in half the cheese. Pour over pasta. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook in a moderate (180C) oven for about 30 minutes, or until cheese topping is light golden.
- Serve with rocket and lemon.