600 g baby red potatoes, cut into 1½cm-thick pieces
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
2 stalks celery, diagonally sliced
½ small red onion, finely chopped
425 g can tuna in oil, drained
⅓ cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp grain mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- Place eggs in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil. Gently boil for 7 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water. Cool slightly. Peel away shells. Cut into pieces.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small jug.
- Add tomatoes, celery, onion and dressing to potatoes. Gently stir to combine.
- Flake tuna with a fork into large pieces. Place tuna onto a serving plate. Top with potato salad and eggs.