300 g dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped
100 g unsalted butter, chopped
¼ cup golden syrup
½ x 250 g packet Scotch Finger biscuits
½ cup slivered almonds
½ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup pistachios
⅓ cup sultanas
2 x 180 g blocks white cooking chocolate, chopped
Extra ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Combine dark chocolate, butter and syrup in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium to low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Chop biscuits into 2cm pieces. Place in a large bowl with almonds, cranberries, pistachios and sultanas. Stir into chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Place white chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Pour over biscuit mixture in pan. Sprinkle with extra pistachios. Refrigerate until set.
- To serve, stand slice at room temperature for 1 hour before lifting out onto a chopping board. Cut into pieces.