UPDATE: With Coles drastically reducing the prices of their limited edition ‘Big Value Packs’ range in stores all across the country, shoppers have already seen some amazing buys on the build food range.
But it seems the prices are still dropping, with many Coles customers taking to social media to reveal their super bargain buys.
Leading the pack is one shopper’s find - 1.3kg boxes of Kellogg’s Unicorn Fruit Loops for just $1, reduced from a staggering $13. Woah!
Spotted at Coles Moonee Ponds, shopper Sarah took to the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook page to reveal her amazing buy.
EARLIER: It seems like only yesterday that Coles had launched their new range of bulk buys, giving Costco a run for its money.
Well in a surprise move, shoppers all over the country are revealing that the prices of Coles ‘Big Value Packs’ have already been slashed, with some of the mega products reduced by 50% or more.
Bargain Hunters on the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook group say they’ve spotted huge savings on the bulk buys, such as:
* 5kg packs of Barilla Penne Pasta reduced from $14 to just $4
* 5kg packs of Barilla Spaghetti reduced from $14 to $8
* 1.3kg boxes of Kellogg’s Unicorn Fruit Loops marked down from $13 for just $4
* 1kg containers of Vegeta for $3 - a huge saving, considering a 250g container retails for $3.69
* 1kg bags of Mini Marshmallows reduced from $9 to $3.50
It appears the markdowns vary from store to store, so it’s best to check out your local Coles to see how much your Coles has reduced their Big Value Packs. And don't forget to check out Markdown Addicts Australia for more bargain tips - click here for more. Good luck!