450 g packet fresh thin hokkien noodles
⅓ cup hoisin sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tbsp honey
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp chilli paste (mild)
2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, chopped
⅓ cup chopped fresh coriander
⅓ cup roasted cashews
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine sauces, wine and honey in a small jug. Mix well.
- Cut florets from broccolini and thinly slice stems diagonally.
Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add garlic, chilli, carrots and broccolini stems. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Add broccolini florets and capsicum. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute. Stir in sauce mixture. Bring to boil.
- Add noodles. Gently stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot. Stir in coriander.
- Serve stir-fry topped with cashews.