350 g packet fresh chow mein noodles
2 Tbsp olive oil
300 g packet Quorn
375 g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips, sliced
4 green spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Separate with a fork. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Toss through 2 teaspoons of the oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add frozen meat-free pieces. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to hot wok with broccoli and capsicum. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return meat-free pieces to wok with onions and sauce. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, or until hot. Serve.