3 baby yellow squashes (300g)
2 zucchini (400g), trimmed
1 red onion, peeled
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp caster sugar
- Cut squash into 5mm slices. Cut zucchini lengthways into 5mm slices. Cut onion in half. Cut each half into four wedges. Cut asparagus in half crossways.
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss until well coated.
- Heat an oiled, large char-grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add vegetables in three batches. Cook in a single layer for about 3 minutes on each side, or until charred and tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetables. Gently toss. Transfer to a serving platter.